Monday, July 13, 2009

Random Facts


I am Melissa Thornton! My sister Danielle Tinker has been telling me to start a blog so I did. (I secretly think it's because she wants more followers) So I know everyone is dying to get to know me and the amazing this that make up my life, so I am going to make a list of 20 random, never useful facts about myself!

1. I sleep on my stomach
2. My favorite food of all time is graham crackers with milk
3. I can't spell
4. My second favorite food is grapes
5. I sleep talk
6. I can twist my tongue upside down in both directions
7. I just spelled tongue wrong but used spell check to fix it
8. I am not a fan of big parties
9. I secretly love Miley Cirus' hair
10. I don't really like jewelery
11. I can't wear a lot of make up... I look scary! Or maybe it is just that I never wear a lot of make up so it scares me!
12. I wish I could play the piano. I am actually taking lessons from my grandma!
13. I love to shop for food or home decorations, but hate shopping for clothes
14. I get an entirely different impression of myself than others
15. When I find something I like I get obsessed
16. I think I am actually scared of dogs and that's why I don't like a lot of them
17. I get injured a lot
18. I wear a bracelet that reminds me of someone special
19. I used to hate country music and now it's all I listen to
20. I really love it when people call me by nicknames

1 comment:

  1. HAHA Me? need more followers, COME ON! HAHA Cute blog! But wait you have 3... I'm so confused! Is this your main blog? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete