Friday, October 15, 2010

Some adventures this semester!

This semester has been really busy. It seems that every week is so different. One week I will be trying to come up with things to keep me busy, reading everyone's blogs, magazine's and going rock climbing. Other weeks I am so busy that I am going to bed late and waking up super early just to get everything done. I have cried (if you can believe it!) more than once. I am trying to figure out what I am doing with my major and where I am going to be living next semester. I am already ready for this semester to be over. Next semester too!:) 223 days left!

Even with all the stress, I still have been having such a blast this semester!


I ran the temple to temple relay with some of the Badger staff from this summer!

I was able to hike table rock for the second time!
I am going to start making it a tradition for every fall!


I went up and visited badger creek. It is amazing how much I love
that place and how much it has become a part of me.


I went down to Utah for general conference and
was able to see some old friends!


I sent down to Utah again for my Uncle Sean's wedding!
My mom and I got to ride in my Aunt's convertible.



And we finally got a family picture taken. The first one since
I was 12
where we aren't wearing motorcycle t-shirts.


This semester, more than any other I have really enjoyed going home and seeing my family. I am loving everything and getting things figured out! We will see where life takes me!:)

2 comments:

  1. I didnt even realized you updated until just now!! ITS ABOUT TIME:) I love your pics!! I want to hike to Table Rock! That look ssoo pretty! We still need to come visit you one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I'm new to your blog! Can't wait to read more!

    http://simplykateweber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete